As a growing organisation, Gough & Kelly are one of the leading security providers in Yorkshire. We are now looking for a Management Accountant to strengthen the accounts team in a growing group of companies.
Our new Group Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director to deliver information to the Group Board and proactively provide up to the minute information to allow further group growth.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of three-year post qualification experience and will have advanced excel knowledge.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of monthly Board pack
- Preparation of monthly departmental management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and variance analysis of annual budgets
- Preparation of year end accounts for all group companies
- Liaison and assistance with year-end audit
- Weekly Cashflow forecasting and variance analysis
- Weekly & Monthly KPI’s
- Job/event/contract costing analysis (both live and historic)
- Customer profitability analysis
- Skills/Attributes required:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum three years PQE
- Excellent Excel skills including ODBC integration and advanced formulas
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on approach and proven ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to think outside the box
- A genuine team player
- Strong interpersonal skills to confidently advise managers of differing financial understandings
- Good analytical skills
- Salary negotiable – dependent on experience, plus attractive benefits
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.