If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Security Officer, in Leigh.
This is a permanent, professional security role, 48 hours per week with a mixture of days and nights.
The pay rate is £9.00 per hour and overtime is available.
Interested candidates must hold a SIA Security Guard licence AND a CCTV licence
To maintain a safe and secure environment patrolling, locking units, monitoring premises, responding to incidents and reporting any signs of intrusion or damage onsite.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Conducts unlocks and locks.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by: reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by: recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, customer service, team working and reporting skills
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Dependability and integrity
- Surveillance Skills
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to:email@example.com
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.