If you are looking for an interesting, varied, local role with an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as career prospects in a growing organisation, please contact us!
We are looking for a talented and motivated Fire Alarm Engineer, to install and maintain fire alarm systems, in a customer-facing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company and be part of a professional, friendly team.
This vacancy is a full-time, permanent position that offers 40 hours per week, overtime and call out.
- To install systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
- To maintain and install emergency lighting.
- To ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard and completed in a timely manner.
- To meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site.
- To work to company/client deadlines on installations.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience in installations, commissioning, servicing and repair.
- Experience in front-line customer contact.
- Self-motivation to work alone with a willingness to show initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
- FIA course qualified or equivalent.
- Engineering experience of 3+ years.
- A proven track record in the security sector.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Millie Considine: email@example.com