At Gough & Kelly, it is our mission to provide complete security solutions to the UK, designed, managed, and supported to protect people and property while improving business performance.
Our vision is to provide a safe and secure environment for all. This comes through our expertise, experience, and bespoke technologies, and through our people.
- Excellence – we strive for quality and excellence in everything we do with a clear view of the high standards expected of us.
- Passion and commitment – we foster a “can do” culture by working together with passion and commitment.
- Accountability – we take personal and team ownership for our work.
- Integrity – we act with openness and honesty (both professionally and personally).
- Professionalism – we honour our commitments, utilise our expertise and take pride in all we do.
- Trust - we can be trusted and relied upon to do what we say we will do.
We strive to create a culture focused on development and wellbeing, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. Each department within Gough & Kelly has a nominated ‘wellbeing champion’, which makes up the ‘wellbeing team’. The team meets frequently to discuss any new ideas or suggestions related to health and wellbeing, then feeds back to management. There is also a health and wellbeing suggestion box in the office which is anonymous. You can read more in our wellbeing policy, here.
Gough & Kelly holds the silver award for the Armed Forces Covenant Employer Recognition Scheme, and you can read about our commitment to current and ex-servicepeople here.
We are taking steps wherever possible to make Gough & Kelly as sustainable as possible. The Gough & Kelly Office has been paperless since 2022 and our staff have refillable water bottles to reduce plastic consumption.
We have also invested in a fleet of electric and hybrid vehicles for our mobile staff to reduce our carbon footprint.