If you are looking for an interesting, varied, local role with an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as career prospects in a growing organisation, please contact us!
We are looking for a talented, qualified commercial and industrial Electrician or Approved Electrician with fault finding ability and a minimum of 3 years experience to provide electrical expertise within Gough and Kelly, a leading Electrical and Security organisation. Applicants will have a proven track record in completing installations as well as planned and reactive maintenance.
As an Electrician or Approved Electrician, you will be involved in all aspects of LV systems installation, testing and service call in a customer-facing role. Your work will be produced to a high standard, in a timely manner and you will be self-driven and personable.
This vacancy is a full-time permanent position which offers 40 hours per week and overtime.
- To install LV systems at various sites, which are predominantly commercial.
- To provide planned and reactive maintenance, including fire alarm maintenance
- To complete electrical testing
- To respond to service calls and faults
- To ensure installations and repairs of systems are to a high standard.
- To provide assistance to customers and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site.
- To work to company/client deadlines
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
Required skills and attributes:
- 18th edition qualified – BS7671
- Inspection and Testing – City and Guilds 2391-52 or equivalent
- Experience of completing electrical installations.
- Experience of planned and reactive electrical maintenance
- Experience in electrical testing
- The ability to work on your own and show a willingness to use initiative.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer-facing role.
- A full driving licence is essential.
It is desirable to have the following:
- Experience with fire alarms
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Millie Considine: email@example.com