We have an excellent career opportunity for a Credit Controller, to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with experience of credit control and a flexible approach, to support the Accounts team, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
This is a part time, permanent, professional role of 20 hours per week (preferably five mornings).
Salary negotiable based on experience.
To assist in the day to day running of the Accounts department, to help maintain an efficient and accurate finance function within the business.
- To chase outstanding and overdue debts by telephone and email, on a daily basis.
- To review and check customer’s credit limits and to control the ‘stop list’.
- To prepare the weekly cash flow reports by ensuring that invoices and bank reconciliations are completed for the week, including suppliers’ direct debits.
- To proactively focus on risk management and assist in any action required.
- To ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- To analyse the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- To negotiate payment plans with customers, if necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Positive attitude
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to:email@example.com
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.