CCTV Security Engineer, Leeds
Salary: £28-37k per annum, depending on experience
Closing Date: N/A
Gough and Kelly, an NSI Gold company, is a premier provider of security products and services and has served the north of England for over three decades.
We now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CCTV/Security Engineer to join the team in Leeds, to install, commission, service and repair security systems, in a customer facing role.
- Permanent, full-time
- 40 hours per week and overtime
Gough and Kelly value hard work and commitment, and in return, we are committed to giving back to our employees. We have an excellent and ever-growing benefits package to set you on the right path from the day you join us:
- Excellent rate of pay – £28-37k per annum, depending on experience
- Overtime available, paid at a premium rate
- Sick pay
- Holiday entitlement – increasing to 24 days, with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Private Healthcare Scheme (with length of service)
- Employee Benefits Programme (with length of service)
- 1 in 13, £250 stand-by call out fee – can be broken into weekdays and weekends
- Company vehicle (with private usage) and fuel card
- Ongoing product training
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme – Engineer of the Month
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company social events
- To install, commission, service and repair CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
- To have a good understanding of IP CCTV, with this being the strongest discipline.
- To ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard and completed in a timely manner.
- To meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site.
- To work to company/client deadlines on installations.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience of installations, commissioning, maintaining, servicing, and repair.
- Experience of front-line customer contact.
- Self-motivation to work alone with a willingness to show initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
- Must be willing to work away from time to time (approximately 3 weeks per annum)
- Engineering experience of 5+ years minimum
- A proven track record in the security sector
Required licence or certification:
- NVQ level 3 qualified
- Driving Licence essential
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
To apply, please email your CV to Millie: firstname.lastname@example.org