- Permanent, full-time
- 40 hours per week
Gough and Kelly value hard work and commitment, and in return, we are committed to giving back to our employees. We have an excellent and ever-growing benefits package to set you on the right path from the day you join us:
- Excellent rate of pay – £30-38k per annum, depending on experience
- Overtime available, paid at a premium rate
- Company sick pay
- Holiday entitlement – increasing to 24 days, with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Private Healthcare Scheme (with length of service)
- Employee Benefits Programme (with length of service)
- Company vehicle (with private usage) and fuel card
- Ongoing product training
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme – Engineer of the Month
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company social events
- Service of security systems through the effective management of others.
- Provide the escalation point from the engineers, in and out of core working hours.
- Provide effective communication in all media, at all levels both internally and externally to ensure SLAs are met and information is available where and when needed within remit.
- Working within a team providing coverage of customer database as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all British Standards in relation to job activities and ensure training and certificate is up to date all times.
- Monitor service workshop repairs and repairs, and ensure all repairs meet customer SLA.
- Create and maintain a platform to support all remote systems; CCTV, access, intruder.
- Responsibility that any works carried out by the technical team are raised as costs and invoiced out to clients diligently.
- Hands on approach when required to visit customers premises to resolve issue in SLA.
- Provide support to the control room.
- A minimum of 10 years technical experience in an engineering role
- A proven track record in the security sector, including knowledge of CCTV, intruder and access control
Required skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills in all media, both internally and externally
- Experience of front-line customer contact
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Must be computer literate
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.