Project Engineer, Leeds
Salary: £30-38k per annum, depending on experience
Closing Date: N/A
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team in Leeds, to ensure management of and compliance with all service works and of all systems, across a large customer base within your region.
- Permanent, full-time
- 40 hours per week
Gough and Kelly value hard work and commitment, and in return, we are committed to giving back to our employees. We have an excellent and ever-growing benefits package to set you on the right path from the day you join us:
- Excellent rate of pay – £30-38k per annum, depending on experience
- Overtime available, paid at a premium rate
- Company sick pay
- Holiday entitlement – increasing to 24 days, with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Private Healthcare Scheme (with length of service)
- Employee Benefits Programme (with length of service)
- Company vehicle (with private usage) and fuel card
- Ongoing product training
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme – Engineer of the Month
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company social events
- Installation and service of security systems within the specified region through the effective management of others.
- Deal with manufacturers issues to solve problems and take preventative action.
- Carry out field-based mentoring and training for all engineering staff in line with their training and development plan.
- Provide the first escalation point from the engineers, in and out of core working hours.
- Provide effective communication in all media, at all levels both internally and externally, to ensure SLAs are met and information is available where and when needed within remit.
- Working within a team providing coverage of customer database as required.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that visual and physical checks are carried out on all equipment prior to use so that it is fit for purpose.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all British Standards in relation to job activities and ensure training and certificate is up to date all times.
- A minimum of 5 years technical experience in an engineering role
- A proven track record in the security sector
Required skills and attributes:
- Strong communication skills in all media, at all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience of front-line customer contact
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment
- Must be willing to work away from time to time
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean driving licence is essential
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.