We have an excellent career opportunity for a Service Desk Administrator, to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to provide day to day administrative duties and to be one of the first points of contact, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
This is a permanent, professional role, with the following hours: 40 hours per week, 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
To aid in the efficient use of the company’s service and installation department resources to help ensure customer satisfaction within the given cost parameters.
- To handle and direct customer queries, issues and faults, via email and telephone and to keep customers informed throughout the entire process.
- To schedule and issue engineering jobs on to the system, on a daily basis, by taking details from the customer.
- To generate and send purchase orders to sub-contractors and suppliers and then check against the delivery notes.
- To check, edit and issue completed engineering job sheets to our customers, as required.
- To create new customer sites and complete all relevant details. To then maintain records throughout and beyond the project.
- To liaise with engineers, as required, and to help them work efficiently in the best interests of the company and the customer.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good teamwork skills
- Advanced IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Positive attitude
- Technical knowledge of CCTV, intruder alarms and access control systems is desirable.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.