If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We have a number of excellent opportunities for professional Security Officers, within the York District.
These are corporate, customer focused security roles, for a prestigious organisation, dealing with access control, customer centre duties, patrols, fire alarm activations as well as assisting the Facilities Management, site clients, partners and customers on site.
There are day and night shift patterns on permanent contracts.
The pay rate is £9.00 per hour and overtime is available.
Interested candidates must hold a SIA Security Guard licence or SIA Door Supervisor Licence.
To maintain a safe and secure environment patrolling, locking units, monitoring premises, responding to incidents and reporting any signs of intrusion or damage onsite.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Conducts unlocks and locks.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by: reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by: recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication, customer service and reporting skills
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Dependability and integrity
- Surveillance Skills
- Safety Management
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to:email@example.com
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.