If you are looking for an interesting, varied, local position with an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as career prospects in a growing organisation, please contact us!
As a NSI Gold company, Gough and Kelly is a premier provider of security products and services and has served the north of England for over three decades. We are one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing companies, and we work with clients including Leeds United FC, the LNER Stadium and Sheffield University.
We are now looking for a number of talented and motivated Security Engineers, with 5-10 years’ experience, to install and maintain security systems, in a customer facing role.
The vacancies are full-time, permanent positions, which consist of 40 hours per week and overtime, and offers the following company benefits:
- Excellent rate of pay – £28-34k per annum, depending on experience
- Sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Private healthcare scheme (with length of service)
- Employee perks and discounts (with length of service)
- 1 in 9, £250 stand-by call out fee
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Ongoing product training
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement – increasing to 24 days, with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
- To install CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
- To ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard and completed in a timely manner.
- To meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site.
- To work to company/client deadlines on installations.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience of installations, commissioning, servicing, and repair.
- Experience of front-line customer contact.
- Self-motivation to work alone with a willingness to show initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
- Engineering experience of 5-10+ years (preferable)
- A proven track record in the security sector
Required licence or certification:
- Driving Licence essential
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Millie: email@example.com