If you are looking for an interesting, varied, local role with an excellent salary and benefits package as well as career prospects in a growing organisation, please contact us!
We are looking for talented and motivated security engineers (CCTV, intruder and access control) to install and maintain security systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company and be part of a professional, friendly team. The positions are full time, offering 40 hours per week, overtime and call out.
– To install and maintain CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
– To ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard.
– To meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site.
– To work to strict company/client deadlines on installations.
– To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Required skills and attributes:
– Engineering experience of 5+ years with a proven track record in the security sector
– Experience of CCTV, Intruder and Access control installation, servicing and repair
– Experience of working closely with customers
– Self-motivation to work alone with a willingness to show initiative
– Excellent problem solving ability
– Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment
– A full UK driving licence is essential
To apply for either role, please send a cover letter and CV to: Jade Ogbonson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.