If you are looking for an interesting and varied role with excellent pay and benefits, please contact us!
We have an excellent opportunity for a proficient and experienced Security Officer for a site in Hull, with an immediate start.
This is a professional relief security role with an average of 12 shifts per month, on a mixture of day and night shifts, as required.
The position offers excellent salary and benefits package. The ideal candidate must hold a SIA Security Guard licence or SIA Door Supervisor Licence and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
To maintain a safe and secure environment by patrolling, locking units, monitoring premises, responding to incidents and reporting any signs of intrusion or damage onsite.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Conducts unlocks and locks.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents any losses and damage by: reporting irregularities; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by: recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication, customer service, team working and reporting skills
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Dependability and integrity
- Surveillance Skills
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.