We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Night Security Supervisor, to cover one of our prestigious site in Leeds. This is a ‘six on, three off’ nights shift pattern with excellent pay and benefits.
To manage a small team and oversee the night shift plus maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and people.
The Ideal Candidate:
A valid SIA SECURITY GUARDING LICENCE OR SIA DOOR SUPERVISOR LICENCE (essential)
- Previous experience in a Supervisory position and as a Security Officer
- Good knowledge of two-way radio systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including fluent English
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Flexibility and reliability
- A full, clean driving licence
Three shifts as Night Supervisor with all Security Officer duties plus additional Supervisory duties:
Manage a small team and oversee the shift
- Locks and unlocks
- Administration and filing for the shift
- Key checks
Three shifts as Security Officer with the following duties:
- Follow on-site security requirements including internal patrols
- External patrols
- Monitoring CCTV/Control Room duties
- Access control/gate house duties
- Report any security events in the on-site log
- Deal with emergency situations including evacuations from buildings and site
- Support emergency services when needed
- Complete the onsite paperwork
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.