If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We are currently looking for a Mobile Response Officer who will be able to provide mobile security services to a range of sites across the York area.
The ideal candidate will be working eight-hour evening shifts (15.00 – 23.00 hours), Monday to Friday, with an hourly rate of £9.50.
Interested candidates must have a valid SIA licence and a full, clean UK DRIVING LICENCE (essential).
- To provide keyholder response.
- To perform unlocks and lock ups.
- To respond to alarm activations.
- To perform patrols on variety of sites.
- To inspect premises to ensure access points and equipment is secured.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service Skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Professional and punctual.
- Honest and trustworthy.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Millie Considine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.