If you are looking for an interesting, varied, local position with an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as career prospects in a growing organisation, please contact us!
As a NSI Gold company, Gough and Kelly is a premier provider of security products and services and has served the north of England for over three decades. We are one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing companies, and we work with clients including Leeds United FC, the LNER Stadium and Sheffield University.
We are now looking for a talented and motivated Fire Alarm Engineer, with a minimum of 5-10 years’ + experience, to install and maintain fire alarm systems, in a customer facing role.
This vacancy is a full-time, permanent position which consists of 40 hours per week and overtime, and offers the following company benefits:
- Excellent rate of pay – £32-34k per annum, depending on experience
- Private healthcare scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Ongoing product training
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement – increasing to 24 days, with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
- To install systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic
- To maintain and install emergency lighting
- To ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard and completed in a timely manner
- To meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site
- To work to company/client deadlines on installations
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience of installations, commissioning, servicing and repair
- Experience of front-line customer contact
- Self-motivation to work alone with a willingness to show initiative
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment
- FIA course qualified or equivalent
- Engineering experience of 5-10 years +
- A proven track record in the security sector
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.