If you are looking for an interesting and varied temporary role, please contact us!
We are currently looking for more temporary Covid Wardens to advise and support members of the public and businesses on following social distancing rules. Ideal candidates will be working five-hour shifts, with an hourly rate of £13 per hour. Please note that this may lead to permanent work opportunities with Gough and Kelly.
Interested candidates must hold a SIA Security Guard licence or SIA Door Supervisor Licence.
- To visit business premises in the York area and to be visible in the city centre.
- To work with local businesses to help them comply with the restrictions around COVID-19.
- To be available to answer questions from members of the public.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Dependability and integrity
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Millie Considine: email@example.com
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.