Control Room Administrator
We have an excellent career opportunity for an Administrator, to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to provide day to day administrative duties, in a busy environment.
This is a permanent, professional role, for approximately 3 hours per morning (15 hours per week), Monday to Friday.
The salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
To support the Control Room function by producing customer reports and by carrying out administrative and customer service duties.
- To produce daily reports for our customers.
- To utilise and update the staff portal system.
- To provide excellent customer service via email and telephone and, where necessary, to handle and direct any queries.
- To maintain assignment instructions, via the Operations Manager.
- To provide administrative support for the events division.
- To ensure the professionalism of all external correspondence.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good team working skills
- Advanced IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Professionalism and keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.