If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, with career prospects, please contact us!
We have excellent career opportunities for Customer Service Practitioner Apprentices. As a NSI Gold company, within the Security industry, we are looking for a number of office-based Apprentices to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly, by carrying out administrative and customer service duties, to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- To provide excellent customer service via email and telephone
- To answer internal and external calls, to handle and direct queries
- To book jobs on to the system
- To update spread sheets and maintain information
- To book customer appointments
- To check and edit job sheets and driver sheets
- To take responsibility for applying all college learning to your role, to understand the combination of academic and practical elements of your position
The ideal candidates will:
- Possess Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English
- Be driven and willing to learn
- Possess excellent customer service skills and experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible
To apply for the role, please send your cover letter and CV to Millie Considine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.