If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, with career prospects, please contact us!
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Business Administrator Apprentice. As a NSI Gold company, within the Security industry, we are looking for an office-based Apprentice to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly, by carrying out business and administrative duties.
- To organise, manage and distribute employee uniforms for the Security division
- To assist with the management of the Company vehicle fleet
- To prepare reports and complete logs using Microsoft Word and Excel
- To organise and assess the use of company mobile telephones, including setting up phones and assessing monthly invoices
- To provide administrative support to the Project Manage, as required
The ideal candidates will:
- Possess Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong organisational ability
- Be driven and willing to learn
- Be professional, reliable, punctual and flexible
- Possess a UK driving licence
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Millie Considine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.